Monday, October 11, 2010

Untitled

So I found the source of Aubree's recent flare up's... Grandma Sycamores White bread changed their formulation and it now contains milk! Which is a total bummer because its the only brand I could find that didn't. So looks like i will be searching the web for a recipie until I can find a new brand ;-)

Thought I would post some quick fix meals for the days when you don't have the time or energy to cook!

  • Delimex Brand Beef Taquitos-heat and serve!
  • Van de Kamps Brand Fish sticks and Orida Brand Tater Tots - doesn't get much more kid friendly than that!
  • Mission Brand Tortillas - TONS of possabilities here! Tacos, burrietos, tostadas, enchaladas, ect. They also make great sandwich wraps!

Happy cooking! Please feel free to share your own favorite dairy and egg free recipies!

1 comment:

  1. It's sad because everytime I think tacos, burritos, tostadas, and enchaladas (which I LOVE)...i think cheese. It's horrible for me to think of making ANY of those without cheese....
    But Anyways, good news! There are three kinds of bread that Bradlie loves that do not contain milk. Orowheat Brand-Potato Bread...Peanut Butter and Jelly is the best on this bread. In the Walmart Deli section, the French Bread Baguette (I'm spelling that wrong) is milk free. Great plain or honey on it is my fav. And in the same section, the Walmart Sourdough is milk free. Yum Yum. I don't ever eat just plain white bread, so I don't know of any other white brands for you. I've never found a wheat bread that is milk free--I hate wheat bread anyways.

    One of our favorite cookies that is milk free is the shortbread Lorna Doone. Expensive but tasty and worry free for us! Those are off the top of my head. Any questions, just ask! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete